- Porcelain Veneers: Straight, white bright teeth may be possible without braces usually in two/three visits with veneers. These restorations are gorgeous, and work well for heavily stained teeth, that won't whiten.
- Tooth Contouring/Bonding: Chipped, cracked teeth are refashioned and can be closed in one visit. A durable, tooth colored bonding material is used to give a beautiful and natural appearance.
- ZOOM! - Professional, In - office Teeth Bleaching whitens teeth in the office, in about 1 hour. After the procedure, your teeth are whiter than they ever were. Years can be erased.
- Whitening for life: ensures your smile stays bright all year round with FREE Whitening Touch Ups. You are welcome to register for this program for take home whitening. You will receive FREE Whitening Touch Ups as long as you keep your 6 month appointments.
- Orthodontics/Braces/Invisalign: Straightening teeth for adults and teens is faster and easier then ever before. Regular braces are available, we provide the smallest braces existing on the planet. I-Braces are available, these are like regular braces, except they are placed in the tongue side, or inner side of your teeth, so no one sees it. Invisalign the clear alternative to regular braces are also available.
- Ceramic Inlays/Onlays: This is an amazing option to replace or repair a fractured tooth or large filling. They last much longer than direct composite filling. They are white and spectacular. In the past, repairing a fractured tooth meant the tooth had to be ground down and a crown was placed on the tooth. With ceramic onlays or inlays, we remove much less tooth to create an appropriate surface to secure the natural looking, tooth-like material. The filling is fabricated in the lab and then bonded on the tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Teeth with root canals, and broken down teeth can be restored with esthetic crowns. Modern esthetic crowns match your teeth and give a life-like appearance.
- Porcelain Bridges: If you are missing a tooth, it can be replaced with a bridge which stays in place and is never removed. It looks and feels like a natural tooth.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: These are white fillings. They are an alternative to silver fillings. Minimal removal of tooth structure is required. White fillings match your teeth in color.
Continuing Smile Care:
The bacteria that cause periodontal (gum) disease and tooth decay are present in our mouths. Home care is our first defense. However brushing and flossing isn't enough. That's why we recommend a minimum of 2 visits each year.>p>Gum Disease has been associated with patients who have heart disease, and low birth weight babies in affected pregnant women. Also, Diabetics have a lower resistance to periodontal disease.
If you have experienced tooth loss because of lack of preventive care, periodontal disease, trauma, caries, infection, failed root canal. Your teeth can be replaced with the use of implant technology. We can replace one tooth, a few teeth or all your teeth with implants. They look and feel much more like natural teeth than dentures. Implants can reverse decades of problems in a few months, giving back complete functionality.
Dr. Sharon Bader and her staff offer many services:
- Dentistry for adults and children
- Teeth Whitening
- One or two visit root canals
- Evaluate Wisdom Teeth and Removal
- Orthodontics - adults and children
- Restorative/Esthetic Dentistry
- Crowns, bridges, veneers, bonding, natural looking fillings
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentures and Cosmetic Partials
- Second Opinions
- Periodontal Treatment
Immediate Emergency Services:
If you are in pain we will make sure you are quickly taken care of, no matter what time of day or week it is.
DVDs, Treasure Box, Free Toothbrush, Free floss, Free Oral Hygiene Instructions, and Cold Water.
Latest Technology to Keep Your Smile Healthy:
We take digital x-rays that reduce the amount of radiation by 90%.
We accept most PPO Insurances, and submit your claims for you.
We look forward to your visit and we will treat you like family.
Sharon Bader DDS
Home | About Us | Payment Options | Why to Choose Us | Patient Services | FREE Reports | New Patient Offer